I am incredibly excited about the weekend. I’ll be spending it laughing at Demetri Martin (my favorite comedian evaaaa) on Saturday night, and entertaining family for brunch on Sunday. I love a lazy brunch!
As for Friday nights, I have made it my goal to start eating salmon at least once a week and Friday’s seem the perfect night to do it. Growing up in England, it was customary in my family to eat fish on a Friday (find out why here) but usually it was fish & chips :D
If you need any persuasion as to why to make salmon a part of your diet!
- A great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids
- Reduces levels of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Increases the levels of good cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- Protects the heart
- Good for brain
- Good for eyes
- Protects from Alzheimer’s/ dementia
- Reduces the risk of depression
- Good source of important minerals
- Helps the body to fight stress and produce energy
And I’ll leave you with a yummy salmon recipe that’s fool proof. (i.e. even I can do it :D)
Have a fab weekend!